Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Playing Dress Up: The Swedish Bunkhouse

IMG_9923

The day before the wedding we went to a huge crab feed with wine, a photobooth and a fun after party! Beforehand, I had the boy snap some photos of me in the sunroom at the 100 year old house we stayed at, called the Swedish Bunkhouse. It had all this exposed, unfinished wood and great furniture, we really loved staying there and I love how these photos turned out!

IMG_9927

IMG_9930

What I'm wearing: Hair pins: Anthropologie / Necklace: Forever 21 / Cardigan: Target / Dress: Modcloth / Tights: We Love Colors / Shoes: Walmart


We definitely want to go back to this place and stay with a group of friends. It was so inexpensive and could sleep 6-8 people. I have a few snapshots of it I'll share tomorrow, although I wish I had taken some better photos of it. It was such a special place to return to each evening after every fun wedding event!

1 comment:

Sandra @ModCloth said...

Love how you styled this dress, Vanessa! We love the soft dreamy colors. Have a great day!

Sandra @ModCloth
http://twitter.com/ModClothPRBuzz