Sunday, October 23, 2011

Playing Dress Up: The Road to Bandon

IMG_9913

This weekend we went to one of the most fun weddings I've ever been too. My lovely friend Erin (my boutique soul mate who runs Lodekka, a vintage shop in a double decker bus) married her hilarious partner in crime, Brian. We made the trek to a town called Bandon on the southern Oregon coast Thursday, stayed in a 100 year old house for three days, and got home Sunday evening exhausted but happy.


IMG_9920

This is what I wore on day one of the trip, Thursday, as we made the drive and then later karaoked with other wedding guests. We took I-5 down to Eugene and then cut across to the coast on a small highway. That's where we took these photos. We slammed on the breaks when we saw this teeny old one bedroom home placed precariously atop a train bridge. How amazing is that! Once we reached the coast we drove another two hours through dunes and past gorgeous ocean views to get to the wonderful town of Bandon. I've got more to share about this trip, including a couple other outfit posts, coming this week too.

What I wore: Necklace: Forever 21 / Dress: Tucker for Target / Cardigan: Target / Leggings: H&M / Boots: Steve Madden

No comments: