Thursday, September 1, 2011

Road Tripin'

I'm off to big sky country- Montana. Or 'Tana as I've taken to calling it. This trip is really just to hunt for vintage in small towns, but I think it's going to be so much fun.

First- looking for treasures is one of my favorite things to do.

Second- I'm going with my pal Erin who is hilarious and awesome.

And third- we're meeting Julia and her family in Butte Montana where we'll get to 'come home' to every nite, drink wine on the porch and hopefully go over all the amazing things we found that day.

IMG_6573

We're driving back Wednesday so it'll be silent over here until then.

I'm taking my Canon point and shoot camera, Diana F+, Flip video-camera and my Fuji Instax mini to document the trip so I'm sure there will be plenty to share when I return.

Happy long weekend!

No comments: