Monday, September 12, 2011

Playing Dress Up: Wanderlust Anniversary

IMG_9365

IMG_9343

IMG_9353

I had a terrifically busy weekend. Wanderlust's one year anniversary, in-laws in town and just as I'm recovering from Montana, I'm getting ready to leave for tour with the boy.

For the anniversary on Sunday, I wore this pretty 1950's party dress I picked up in Billings. I actually found four different dresses at one place that all fit me perfectly. This one was a little unbreathable for the 95 degree weather but it looks so nice up against the shop.

I still want to share photos from Montana and show off our new car (a Volkswagen Beetle!) before we head out on Friday. The end of Summer is going pretty quickly so I'm just trying to enjoy every last bit of outdoor drinks and sunshine that I can!

No comments: