Thursday, September 15, 2011

10before30

I see these lists on other blogs and I thought it would be a fun thing to do for the year before I turn 30. I must say a few of these things are already in the works! Is that cheating?

My goal is to complete each of these things and share it here on the blog. I'll explain why it was on the list and how I went about completing it. I wanted to do '30 before 30' but that seemed too daunting. These 10 goals are actually doable and I don't like setting myself up for failure.

Obviously I'm completing #1 this month which is a great way to start off. Some of them (like visiting France) probably won't happen until right before my 30th (for my birthday maybe?) but somehow, in the next year, I'll complete them all.

Making lists is such a great way to get some clarity on your goals and complete them. I make lists near daily- sometimes it's work related and other times it's just things I want to look for at estate sales. Do you make lists? What type of things do you make lists for?

1 comment:

julia said...

i love this list, vanessa! i did one of these the year i turned 25 and so many great things happened as a result! lots of fun, mostly.