Sunday, August 21, 2011

Playing Dress Up

On Friday the boy and I went down to Bunk Bar and saw Richard Buckner play. It was so much fun but I may have drank one too many frozen margarita slushies.

Anyway, this is what I wore:
IMG_4453

IMG_4450

Apologies for the sassy pose- a lot of these photos came out fuzzy for some reason so I had to use what I could!

I wore: Dress: thrifted/ Shirt: H&M/ Watch: from the boy's grandpa's basement/ Purse: thrifted/ Shoes: Minnetonka

I also wore my new favorite purse. This guy was in the shop for a while but when it didn't sell after a couple weeks, I had to bring it home. The tiger on the zipper pull is my favorite!
IMG_4454

This week I'll be sharing some awesome memories of the past year as I say 'goodbye' to 28. I'm looking forward to picking out photos and writing about how special my 28th year was. It's amazing to me that I accomplished so many things this year and it makes me really excited for 29! There's still so much I want to do!

No comments: