Thursday, August 11, 2011

Playing Dress Up: Summertime

IMG_4447

It's been a bit since I've shared an outfit on here but I was so excited about this get up, I thought it was the perfect time to bring back the 'Playing Dress Up' posts. My dear friend Julia (Hi Julia!) took these photos for me. I found this dress at an estate sale in June and debated selling it, but in the end the darling pink color and fantastic flowers won me over. I also love that I can wear it as a shift for a more casual look or belted like I have it here to make me feel less frumpy. This is a pretty typical 'Summer' look for me, just a dress and some accessories to pull it together. I try to take full advantage of being able to wear outfits like this in Portland as it's only a couple months a year that I can.

IMG_4448

IMG_4446


Outfit Details: Headband: Modcloth (free with purchase!)/ Necklace: Naughty Secretary Club (free gift bag swag from SXSW)/ Dress: Vintage/ Belt: Vintage/ Sandals: Aerosoles

No comments: