Thursday, August 25, 2011

Playing Dress Up: New Hair

IMG_9283

IMG_9279

New Hair

Yesterday, after I finished up my work day, I headed over to Holiday Hair Studio and the ever-talented and amazing Robin cut what she approximated was '6-8 inches' of hair off my head.

Let me just say, I have had my hair short before. Short short, in fact. Like a shaved head. I also had a pixie cut for years. I'm no stranger to short hair. But the fact of the matter is, I've had fairly long hair for about 4 years now. It wasn't a quick process growing it out and I had done something I promised myself I wouldn't. I grew attached to it. About a year ago I started fantasizing about cutting it and I guess it just took me a while to just go for it.

I love it. No regrets, except maybe that I didn't do it sooner.

What I'm wearing: Shirt: H&M/ Belt: thrifted/ Skirt: thrifted/ Sandals: Mervyns ($13!)

I'll be back tomorrow with my final '28th Year' post!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I usually never ever comment on your blog, but your hair is just too cute!

Antelope Baby Industries said...

Thanks Erin!