Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Parisian Prints

I found these two prints at a thrift store the other day and fell in love. They show the Eiffel tower and the Arc De Triomphe in cute little scenes.

vintageprint2

The boy and I just saw Midnight in Paris (and loved it) so these seemed to be the perfect little find! They were only $10 a piece and even the dinged up frames seem to add character.

vintageprints1

I moved some other prints around in our home and now we have this cute little nook with a bunch of different prints. Each of them is special to us in some way. I still have a long way to go to get our living room where we want it but unfortunately I don't think I'll have time for the complete makeover I'm dreaming of until October. Little updates like this will have to hold me over until then.

No comments: