Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Instax- Anniversary!

I guess I'm on an Instax kick this week, as I have some cute ones from our anniversary weekend that I never shared.

IMG_4443

IMG_4444

IMG_4440

IMG_4441

Summertime really is the perfect time to use instant cameras, the light is really great and I tend to be out exploring and having Instax-worthy adventures.

Today I'm working and getting excited to see The Shins tonite at the Doug Fir (A favorite Portland venue, just blocks from our house). One of my all-time favorite musicians, Richard Swift, is now in their touring band so I am EXTRA super excited for this show.

I also have a super fun project in mind that I'm brainstorming for (can't share details quite yet) and it's the Alberta Street Fair this weekend so the shop should be busy. August is looking like a lot of fun right now!

No comments: