Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy Friday!

I started this overcast Friday morning off right with a trip to an estate sale about 20 minutes from my house. I scored some really special things for the shop and a couple things for myself too.

Photo on 2011-08-05 at 14.00

This 1960's Saks Fifth Avenue coat, which I'm actually still on fence about. I'm still not sure if it'll end up in the shop or in my closet.

2011-08-05 09.32.17

And then this kick ass chair, which was a STEAL. It's going in our storage space for now while we figure out what we're doing with our living room but I think the colors of this chair will really inform the new colors for our downstairs.

Not bad for a Friday morning! I said no to a few things I'm regretting but I'll get over it. Estate sales are so fun and every time I have a good experience, like today, it makes me anxious to go to more!

No comments: