Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Two Years Down.

Year Two Come and Gone.

The second year of marriage was so much more fun than year one. We seem to have found a rhythm to who we are as a married couple. We fight less and we talk more. Things seem easier.

Two years ago I stood up in front of our family and promised to love and grow with this person for the rest of my life. It was one of the best things I've ever done. Married life is absolutely wonderful because I've found such a fantastic partner to spend my days with.

I took this photo of the two of us exactly one year ago as we ate a delicious dinner in Minneapolis to celebrate one year of marriage. Tonite we're going out to dinner and then really celebrating Thursday. I've been told to pack an overnight bag! I can't wait to see what my surprise is.

No comments: