Monday, July 11, 2011

Playing Dress Up: Fourth of July

I realized over the weekend I never shared by ADORABLE (if I do say so myself) Fourth of July outfit. I wore this in the evening, once we were back from the river, as we ran around downtown drinking and watching fireworks.

IMG_4281

IMG_4282

IMG_4280

I wore: Headband: Giant Dwarf/ Dress: Vintage (estate sale find)/ Watch: the boy's grandfathers/ Tote: Show Pony/ Shoes: Target

I love this dress. I originally bought it for the shop but when a fairly minor stain on the back didn't come out in the wash, I decided it was mine to keep! The details at the top are my favorite and I love that it's a mid-thigh length, which is shorter than I usually find but wonderful for Summer.

When I came downstairs dressed in this, I asked the boy if I looked like a firework and he said 'yes'. Good enough for me!

No comments: