Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Anniversary Dinner

cardsanniversary

me anniversary
excuse the blurriness!

dananniversary

We had a perfectly lovely evening yesterday. We dressed up, went for a delicious cocktail at Beaker and Flask and then headed to dinner at Le Pigeon. It was a perfect meal from beginning to end. The arugula salad we started with was probably my favorite. Olive tapenade with buffalo mozzarella. Yum.

After dinner the boy came up with the brilliant idea to head over to Produce Row for one last drink. It's where we had our wedding reception and it's one of our favorite bars in Portland. It was a wonderful way to end the evening. I love celebrating relationship milestones. When we were first dating, the boy always made fun of me for wanting to celebrate how many months we'd been together. I just saw it as an excuse to get dressed up and go to a fancy dinner! Now that we've been together so long, that seems so funny but I love it.

No comments: