Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day

I hope you had a lovely memorial day! As I mentioned, it was the boy and I's first day off together in months and he planned some lovely things for us to do. My day started with coffee in bed, something I dream of but rarely get. With that, I was ready to start the day. We snagged an outdoor table at Bridges Cafe and I got grits, with veggies and poached eggs. Delicious!


After our bellies were full, we went to Rerun where I picked out a soft serve ice cream ceramic cookie jar and then on to my favorite store in the world, Flutter. I picked up some awesome roll on perfume from MOR and a candle for our bedroom.


We spent the rest of the day on Mississippi street, shopping and drinking beers as tall as our heads at Prost!. Before we left, we split an ice cream sandwich from Ruby Jewel. We picked chocolate chip cookie and caramel with salted dark chocolate ice cream.


We felt like we were on vacation in our own town and after a late afternoon nap, it all ended with dinner at Farm, a place we hadn't been in forever but absolutely love. What a lucky lady I am to have such a wonderful husband to show me an amazing day.

No comments: