Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Thursday

It's supposed to be an awesome weekend here in Portland, perfect for the Head to Tow show I've been working on!

I've been thinking a lot about traveling lately, probably because between my day job and running the shop I don't have any time to. I'm thinking 2012 will be a year of big trips for us and a return to Europe is at the top of that travel list. I know it seems silly to talk about 'next year' in June but, what can I say, I'm a planner. In the spirit of travel I thought I'd share one of the postcards we have from the boy's grandfather. This one's from Venice but we have a small collection of them from all over the world. He traveled a lot and seeing his cigar box full of passports was a big inspiration to me and has inspired me to want to see as much of the world as possible.



Have a lovely weekend, where ever you are.

No comments: