Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fashion Favorites: bows

Karen Elson

IMG_8810edit

5769506491_983f78a89c_b_d

bbelt1

From here, here, here and here.

A favorite fashion trend lately is bows. Tied around the neck, on the head or around the waist- I think it's a wonderful girly detail to add to an outfit. Here are some great bows from around the internets.

I tried to find a photo of Sarah Sophie Flicker (always a fashion icon of mine!) in a bow, but google failed me so you get her BFF Karen Elson instead. The rest of these are from some great fashion blogs I check regularly. What's your favorite fashion trend right now?

2 comments:

Motorcycle helmets said...

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful pics.. love your blog and bookmark so please update and add some more pics...Thanks again.


motorcycle decals

Crooked Sister said...

Oh man, do I love bows. I love them so much I just had to put my own spin on them. I now have a little line of bow tie necklaces that other bow fanatics can enjoy!