Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Birdie House

I made these little bird houses for the shop to use as display. They sell these little unpainted wooden bird houses at Joann's fabric for just $1 a piece. I picked out some cute paint and then used my never ending supply of ric rac as trim.



I want to hang them from the ceiling but I have to figure out what the best way is to do that. I'm thinking staple a string to the top of each and then tie that to a hook screwed into the ceiling. I'll be sure to share when I decide!

This week is pretty crazy for us, we're heading up to Puyallup early Friday morning for the Funky Junk Sisters vintage show. It's pretty exciting to tow the shop up to Washington for the first time but I'm also a little nervous. I've got to make sure everything gets packed away so they make the journey safely.

No comments: