Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Vintage Patterns

Just popping in to share some pretty patterns I've found lately on vintage pieces. The first one is from a pretty floral suitcase. I love this thing so much and it's in great condition. I think I haven't used it yet because it's just SO special to me. I was looking for a small cloth suitcase with a floral print for so long and this one came my way at an absolute steal.


The next two are from recent Pyrex finds. I still can't decide if these beauties are staying with me or will end up in the shop but in the meantime, they're so pretty to look at.



A big part of what attracts me to vintage is the patterns. They're so vibrant and unique. I have some really wonderful older things recently gifted to me by my mother-in-law that I can't wait to share here and all have really special patterns. If we keep having gorgeous days like today, there will actually be enough lite to shoot photos of them!

No comments: