Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Playing Dress Up: Spring Green

I know I've shared this dress before, the print is one of my favorites. I just realized this weekend that this cardigan I embroidered matches it perfectly! I wore this to Wanderlust and then Easter on Sunday.


What I'm wearing: Dress: vintage/ Cardigan: Target with hand embroidery/ Bracelet: H&M/ Necklace: gift from the boy (handmade)/ Tights: Hue/ Shoes: Minnetonka



I love finally being able to wear dresses! I can't wait for the weather to really warm up.

2 comments:

Crooked Sister said...

Yes! Ya for warm weather and dusting off pretty dresses. It's still a little breezy here in the bay area so not I'm not quite ready to put on a cute dress or too, but I can't wait.

Btw- love the cardigan and it's color! Did you embellish it yourself?

Antelope Baby Industries said...

Yes, I did embroider it myself about 100 years ago. I used an old tank top for the material!