Monday, February 14, 2011

Day For Love


Happy Valentine's Day! I'm wearing an adorable outfit (if I do say so myself) and can't wait for the boy to come home so we can enjoy each others company at one of our favorite neighborhood restaurants, Beaker and Flask!
The longer we're together the sillier it seems to celebrate this holiday because we tend to tell each other 'I love you', go out to romantic dinners and spend time together all the time! However, I do love pink, hearts, flowers and chocolate all of which seem to be everywhere this time of year, so I'm not going to split hairs, I'm looking forward to the evening.
Oh and as I was writing this the boy had flowers delivered from Anna Mara Flowers. Lovely tulips!


Single or happily coupled, I hope you enjoy the day for what it is. I'll be back later this week with a few amazing estate sale finds from the weekend!
My valentine and I on new year's eve 2010.

No comments: