Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thrift Finds

I found some really wonderful things for the shop this week and I just had to share some peeks. I can't wait to get everything cleaned up and ready to sell for our February events.
First, an old train case with initials on the outside. It opens but there's no key. It's definitely been loved but I'm hopeful that it will wash up nicely and find a new home.

We go through kids clothing so quickly and although it's not something I used to look for in thrift stores, now I pick it up whenever I can. Look at that sail boat applique!

And finally, the MOST gorgeous pink and red dress. It's just stunning and in perfect condition. I can't wait to do a photo shoot with one of our Wanderlust models in it (and by models, I mean super nice friends who put a few hours aside and model for us!)

A friend (hi Lorraine!) is visiting from New York this weekend and I'm super excited to do some more thrifting with her on Sunday! I'm sure we'll find some more goodies.

No comments: