Monday, January 31, 2011

Hello Monday

We had so much fun this past weekend. The boy had his album release party, which (bragging time now) was written up in BOTH of the weekly papers here in Portland. It was a lot of fun and wonderful to see him perform the songs live for everyone. I sang on most of the songs with him and tried not to stink up the show too much.
Sunday we did a Valentine themed photoshoot for Wanderlust with our friend Anna. It was her first time modeling for us and she did amazing. This is a behind the scenes shot I took with my instax. She has a flower business and just has an wonderful eye for design so she had all sorts of fun ideas for the shoot, which was great. After it was done we were chatting about doing a 'look book' for Wanderlust for Summer 2011. It's something I'm really excited about and I hope her and a couple other friends will be involved in it. I love trying my hand at outfitting and styling...
I have some changes and transitions going on with my regular work right now which is getting me a little stressed out. But I do have an adorable little Valentines photo to share with you and maybe a DIY project too! Don't you love Valentines Day?

No comments: