Wednesday, January 5, 2011



As I mentioned before, had the chance to make all sorts of goodies for Wanderlust and I was so pleased that we sold quite a few of them! These zipper bags with little appliques and the owl cozy I shared before looked so cute in the shop. Looking at these photos I'm realizing I was really into the orange, yellow and green combo this holiday season. Isn't that funny how you can notice something like that after the fact?
I'm still planning on doing a 2010 recap and I'm coming up with some goals for this blog for the new year. Right now I'm thinking of keeping the focus on handmade and fashion. I really liked sharing my outfits here so I'd like to continue that and then sharing more inspiration and things I make too. What do you think, what would you like to see more (or less) of on this blog?

3 comments:

Erika Lee Sears said...

More, I would love to hear all about your adventures.

julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
julia said...

more tutorials!