Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Men's Gifts: Stocking Stuffers

This is my final Men's Gifts guide. I've had so much fun putting these together and I hope they've given you some good ideas for the guys in your life! This last one is my favorite, stockings!
The first year the boy and I were together, we made stockings together for Christmas and we still use them. I look forward to taking them out of their box every year and filling his with awesome goodies. It's always my favorite part!

I love Something's Hiding in Here and these little wishbones are just perfectly designed and it would be so fun to talk about your three wishes for the upcoming year after you're finished opening up gifts.

Isn't this the absolute best? The Small Object has been a favorite of mine for a while and everything in her shop would make a great stocking stuffer.

Leave it to Fred Flare to carrying something totally bizarre, unique and perfect all at the same time. Bacon and chocolate. Need I say more?

Libris Lunaria is a unique shop carrying prints of public domain images. The boy would love this one! Curl it up and tie a ribbon around it before sticking it at the top of the stocking!

This album has been in heavy rotation in our house lately. I love every track from beginning to end and I think it would perfectly round out a stocking. Everyone loves music!

No comments: