Monday, November 29, 2010

Men's Gifts: Flasks

Man oh man, it's hard to shop for dudes! First, it's difficult to find the perfect combination of something both practical and unique and second, men's stuff is criminally under represented on etsy and craft sales, where I like to do a lot of shopping for the holidays.
I'm not an expert or anything but I do have several guys in my life that I have to buy for every year and I have some great go-tos I want to share.
I'm starting with the old stand by, flasks. If the guy on your list likes to drink, chances are he probably owns a flask. However, the ones I'm featuring here, are totally unique. They would look cool just sitting on a shelf and make a great upgrade from the standard stainless steel one your dude is toting around now.


The Stanley Flask. Perfect for your man's vintage lunchbox.

The element flask. Totally classy with a handmade leather cover that has the chemical element for ethanol (pure alcohol) on it.

Vintage double flask with glass scottie dogs. Quirky and masculine at the same time. This is something that would just look great on a shelf or so awesome to use too!

This glass flask is a great twist on the traditional steel version. Maybe not practical for travel but just great to have on the bar.

1 comment:

Designateddryden said...

Those are great. I really like the glass one, it's a nice masculine alternative to the crystal sherry bottles you see.