Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Men's Gifts: Cameras

In this installment of holiday gifts for men, I want to share these film cameras that make great and afordable gifts.
My husband loves photography and the cameras I've bought for him in the past have been big hits. These are all in a great price range and are so fun to use throughout the year, particularly on vacations.

These double shot cameras are from my favorite online photo supply place, Photojojo. They are super affordable and you can pick the print. My favorite is the green trees!

I love this Polaroid Land Camera. I own one and it works great with the sx-70 film you can buy at the Impossible Project.

Everyone loves a Holga. I recommend buying them at Amazon as opposed to the WAY over priced Urban Outfitters. Lomography does a great job of making these starter kits which make a perfect gift.

I completely surprised the boy last year with a Diana mini and we've had so much fun using it all year long. Perfect starter size if your dude is just getting into film cameras but I think this year, we want to upgrade to the full size!

No comments: