Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Playing Dress Up



Dress: Vintage, bought in Austin Texas. Necklace: Forever 21. Belt: Forever 21. Knee Highs: Momo in Seattle. Shoes: Nordstrom.
This was a perfect outfit for today. Not to jinx it but the weather has been so beautiful lately. I walked over to a friend's house to have some much needed catch-up time and then to the coffee shop for emails and a biscuit sandwich.
I finally decided on my Halloween costume so I started working on that today too. The boy has decided to dress up as an 'emotionless emoticon' so we can't do our normal 'couples' outfits. (Last year we were John Candy and Steve Martin from Planes Trains and Automobiles and the year before we were the Abominable Snowman and Yukon Cornelius from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer). I really had no idea what to do on my own but I came up with something cute and the costume is coming together. The majority of the costume will be sewn by me so I'll share it when it gets closer to the end of the month. I love Halloween, don't you?

No comments: