Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Weekend


Things I'm pretty excited about:
- Heading to this antique sale on Sunday with some girlfriends. One of my favorite things about living in Portland is this sale, which comes around at least 3 times a year.
- The Little Winter Market at The Ace next weekend. I can't wait to do some shopping! Fieldguided, Twigs & Honey AND Julianna Swaney? I'm in.
- The husband's new Behind the Music series on his music blog. I love that boy.
- Wanderlust's official Grand Opening Party November 20th. It's going to be so much fun!
And last but not least,
- The Halloween party we got an actual, real life, physical invitation in the MAIL for. I'm going as Peter Pan and the boy will be an 'emotionless emoticon'. It was an absolute treat to receive an invite to a party in the mail, and I know this party is going to be a lot of fun!

No comments: