Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Frito Pie!


I look at this photo and I wish I was still eating this delicious frito pie from Chili Pie Palace. This weekend we discovered the luxury of eating at food carts when you have a large group in tow. No long waits at restaurants AND the food is still delicious. The only draw back is you can't get a cocktail or a beer at a food cart (can someone change that PLEASE?).
Anyway, the memory of this pulled pork, pineapple salsa dream is getting me through the day. So much to do!

2 comments:

leethal said...

The Mississippi cart pod is connected to a German pub, so you can bring your cart food into the bar area with your drinks - GENIUS. (I live on the other end of town, sadly, so I haven't eaten there yet, but I'll make it up soon!)

Alizé & Brant said...

It looks delicious!