Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm back!




I'm very stressed out but still back in action this week. I returned home to the most beautiful flowers on my doorstep from my wonderful husband. What a great thing to come home to after a long day of travel.
We had a wonderful trip to Minneapolis.

Here are the stats:
4 baseball games
12 mile bike ride in 100 degree heat
3 lakes seen (although no time for swimming in any of them)
2 greasy diner meals
2 nites in an amazing hotel and
1 phone call from our trailer guy for Wanderlust which almost ruined our trip but we're still pushing forward.

I may not be around much this week but I hope to do a full round up of our trip with photos soon.

1 comment:

Retown said...

Happy (belated) anniversary! I can't wait to hear more about your trip. It looks wonderful.