Friday, July 2, 2010

Felt Headbands!



I wanted to take a break from all the Wanderlust talk and show you a new project I've been working on. I whipped up one of these headbands in a few hours one nite and then preceded to wear it out to a party, art opening and other festivities and got a TON of compliments on it. Yay!

I've made them in several color ways now and I love them all so much, I can't choose a favorite. The brown, orange and yellow one is so perfect for fall and the grey, yellow and white one matches a ton of my summer dresses. I'm perfecting my skills in making these and hope to offer them up for sale soon. I love it when I make something for myself and then get to share it with friends too!

1 comment:

Saravella said...

This is cool.. i'm just loving it.. u could visit my blog as well.. =)
http://sara-benvella.blogspot.com/
cheers~