Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shoot.



Photo of me with bbgun shooting beer cans off a fence. Don't try this at home kids.

I am so excited about today and the rest of the week.
I will be joining lots of other creative types for the Summit of Awesome right here in Portland. I am looking forward to talks by and crafty time with Heidi Kenney (My Paper Crane), Berkley Illustration and Emily Martin (The Black Apple) to name a few.
Unfortunately the summit coincides with my first week of summer courses (and trying to squeeze five days of work into two and a half) so I feel pretty overwhelmed!
I'll be back on Monday with a recap of what I'm sure will be an 'awesome' time.

2 comments:

Tom said...

Really impressed with your form as you take aim..
must be a Rehder trait :)

Smart said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.