Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Monday!


I am flat out exhausted from this weekend which I hope explains this random post. I've got strange pains in my legs and arms and a decent tan to show for my hard work. It seems that Summer has finally arrived in Portland which is fantastic. When the boy works from home we like to go over to Wolf and Bear, our nearest food cart, and eat delicious pita sandwiches. They also serve Arnold Palmers (which most of my friends know is my official summer drink!) but they call them 'tea-onade'. I won't hold that against them though, this one hit the spot.

Today on a walk to the art store for some foam core (gotta love design school) I saw these twin grey and white cats laying in the dirt trying to cool off. Of course once I started taking photos of them, they got up and came over to check me out. So sweet!
I promise an 'official' announcement of my new project later this week. I want to get all the details right and hopefully be able to show some pictures so you'll have to wait just a little bit longer.

No comments: