Wednesday, June 2, 2010

French Press Cover



Last nite I found myself desperate for a personal sewing project, something that wasn't going up on etsy or be gifted to a friend. Of course, what I came up with I now want to sell in my etsy shop but at the time I was just making something I wanted and needed. A cozy for my french press.
I'm what you'd call a serious caffeine addict. I make a french press of coffee everyday, bring it up to my office and sip on luke warm coffee all morning. This cozy is insulated with the heat insulated lining (made originally to use for pot holders) so now my coffee can stay warm. I made mine reversible too so I won't get too sick of the fabrics. I love how this turned out and now all I need a list of my friends with french press coffee makers so I can make one for each of them.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Does drinking tea count? I am a daily French press black tea addict. Very cute! :)

Marian said...

I love coffee from the French Press too!! :) Any suggestions on where to buy a cute cover for the French Press like yours? I want to get one for myself & one as a thank you gift for a friend in Santa Barbara who kindly hosted me this weekend serving up lots of fresh yummy coffee via her French Press. Thanks! ~Marian