Monday, May 24, 2010

Good Morning Monday


I stayed up late watching the Lost finale and the Jimmy Kimmel special. I made "dharma initiative" labels for our wine bottles and chocolate bars, along with Oceanic Airline's boarding passes and brought it all over to a friend's house where we nerded out, cried and were generally happy with the finale even though it left so many questions unanswered.
Anyhow, I'm trying to get motivated to do some work this morning and I keep think about this lovely coloring book I saw at Powell's this weekend. I've seen this book around on several blogs and in stores and was always fascinated by Charley Harper's illustrations. I think this coloring book would be a perfect gift for my niece, who's nearly five, so I may need to go back and pick it up. I don't think I ever had enough patience to be good at coloring. I loved coloring books as a kid and I had friends in elementary school who I thought were extremely talented because they would use their crayons to make a hard edge of color around the image and then lightly fill it in which I just thought was genius!

No comments: