Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Liberty of London for Target



Lately I've been so busy that I haven't had time to do my usual running around during the day. I have a few friends that work from home, are unemployed or in school and usually we get together during the day and run errands or grab coffee but unfortunately I've had no time. Which means, I also didn't have time to go to Target and check out the new (beautiful!) Liberty of London for Target line. I love Liberty's prints and I couldn't help myself so I purchased a few things online. I bought a bag, sandals and a dress (which may get returned if it fits funny, which a lot of Target stuff does).
I wanted to get one of their bedding sets too but they were either too pink (which the boy doesn't care for) or too black and white (which I don't care for). It's tough buying stuff for our home sometimes because I really could just live with bright pink everything and that's not really my husband's style. I try to stick with orange, brown, dark blue and yellow and see if I can throw just a bit of pink and purple around without him noticing. Maybe I'll try to get to a Target next week and see if I feel differently about the bedding colors in person because the flowers are really cute!

No comments: