Thursday, February 11, 2010

Be Mine


I finally got around to doing some fun stuff for Valentine's Day. I think we're sort of laying low this weekend, getting ready for our trip to Mexico (we leave on Friday!) but I still got the boy a couple of things. I made these cute cards with hand stitching on the heart and on the envelope and sent them off to family.

I also wrapped a gift using tissue paper, red japanese masking tape and pink braided yarn which I think turned out really cute. I love all the pink and red everywhere and heart shaped pizza. I've also seen all sorts of cute and inspirational valentine's stuff on the internets. Like this sachet from Crafty Pod. These handmade valentines on my paper crane. And this Valentine Lightbulb on design sponge.

2 comments:

Karen said...

aww your card is so cute
so is everything else you make :]

Antelope Baby Industries said...

Thanks Karen! I just checked out your blog, I love the banner, it's adorable.