Tuesday, December 15, 2009


Wow so the Christmas season is truly in full swing. 7,500 people showed up to Crafty Wonderland on Sunday. Unbelievable. I sold out of my dish cloths in the first few hours and no doubt could have sold double what I made. It was so much fun and everyone was in a good mood which is wonderful. There were only a handful of disgruntled shoppers.
This week I'm trying to catch up with life and enjoy the little time left before Christmas. I had an eggnog latte this morning and sat down to design and print our holiday cards. I used my gocco for printing and I'm so happy with how these turned out. I'll be sending them out to friends and family before the end of the week.

A couple of links to handmade holiday items and gifts I love:
- Sew a cute laptop sleeve
- advent calendar
- Felt ornaments

Now if time could slow down just a bit, I would have time to make all the fun things I want to!

No comments: