Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday


It's windy outside and this morning marked the first time in a while that I could hear the rain pounding on the windows of our bedroom. I started an afghan for my nephew for Christmas. It's the nicest shade of Teal and it required me to learn to bobble, a knitting term that perfectly describes what the stitch looks like. Bobbles are those little knitty balls that are common on sweaters your grandma knit you and baby blankets (hence my use of them). They are super fun and the weather is so perfect for knitting right now. I can't wait for next week's craft nite. I hosted the first one last week which went so well. It's going to be a twice monthly event and last week people brought yummy cheese and roasted cauliflower. Delicious!

1 comment:

julia said...

i'm looking forward to it, too!