Friday, October 2, 2009

Home Collections


The light in my house was really lovely this morning and even though I'm not a good enough photographer to capture that, it inspired me to take some pictures of the fun "collections" we have around our living and dining rooms. Old books, vintage 7 inch holder, thrifted items waiting to be added to my etsy shop. I love to look around and see the cute little groupings. Our old apartment was so cluttered and even in this place (which is twice as big) I have to struggle to keep the clutter down. Grouping things on shelves and other surfaces helps me do this. I don't just throw stuff out there, I carefully think about what I want the collection to look like. I hope you enjoy these pictures of my home!


1 comment:

allison said...

I have that little record carrier in hot pink :) it was my moms when she was little