Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall Weekend


I'm already looking forward to the weekend. While I will also be preparing for our trip to North Carolina next weekend, I'm going to take advantage of the some of the decidedly Fall activities happening around these parts.

- Trip to Sauvie Island for pumpkin picking, caramel apple eating and corn mazes. We always go to Kruger Farms on Sauvie Island.
- Stop by the Apple tasting at Portland Nursery. It only happens the second and third weekends in October so we must stop by this weekend to taste some of the 65 different types of apples and pears they will have there.
- Crafty Wonderland is this Sunday. There's always an excuse to stop by Doug Fir and shop for locally made goods. I'm still waiting to hear if I got into their holiday sale, so fingers crossed for that!

No comments: