Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Afghan


Lately, I've been adjusting to working from home. I think I like it. It feels so self indulgent. Every day I see the boy go off to work and I get up, check email, do some crafty things, check email again, usually there's some typography homework in there somewhere and then the boy comes home, I cook dinner and the day is over. I can't complain. It is totally different than going into an office, making friendly chit-chat with co-workers, going to meetings and answering the phone. The best thing is that my creative mind is always going and I don't have to send an email during the day to remind myself of something I want to try or get home and knit for 3 hours every evening so I can complete an afghan by Christmas. Oh the afghan. I think it's coming along nicely. See those bobbles? I did that.

No comments: