Wednesday, October 28, 2009

200 Posts.


As I was preparing to write this blog I noticed that this is my 200th blog post. Wow. I have no idea what I've written about in 199 posts but I'm excited that I've stuck with blogging. I really love sharing what I make and what I'm up to with other people (whoever you are!)
Anyway, I've been spending time preparing for the Holiday Crafty Wonderland. Gathering vintage fabric and coming up with new designs. I'm really, really excited about it all! Today I started making these vintage fabric flags. They're sort of addictive to make and require the use of my favorite new crafty item, Steam a Seam fusible webbing. I plan on making a video tutorial of the different uses I've come up with for it before the holidays. It's one of the most exciting things I have come across in a while!

1 comment:

julia said...

i love these little things!! They turned out fantastic.