Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Life Lately


Last weekend was so much fun! Saturday was both my wedding shower and my bachelorette party and I realized again how seriously awesome all of my friends are. The shower was at Anna's house (she's doing my bouquet and Dan's bouttinere for the wedding) and she out did herself. The whole place looked like an anthropologie catalog, there were rosepetals on the stairs and mason jars for lemonade. All of the my friends (both out of towners and portlanders) made food and everything was perfect. That nite we went bar hoping, did a little karaoke and ended things with an all girls sleep over at my place. It was the most girly of weekends but it definitely put me in the wedding mood.





Besides that, this has been my summer fun. Picnics in the park, trips to Oregon wine country (I highly recommend the Winderlea winery if you're ever in Dundee, Oregon, picking raspberries from our friends yard and making delicious raspberry and chocolate chip muffins. This summer is definitely shaping up to be the best one yet (wedding aside even!) I can't wait to share all the crafty things I've been doing for the wedding too! It will be awesome to do a total wedding-craft round up in August. I'm pretty proud of all the stuff I did. And now back to my Arnold Palmer, my official drink of summer 2009.