Sunday, May 31, 2009




Here is the peak at my centerpieces. This is just half of it but I don't want to ruin the surprise so this is all you'll get for now. I got the idea for the trivet from, who else, Martha. The instructions are here. There are about 8 to 10 of these left for me to make but luckily they go quickly and I can watch Angel on hulu while I do it! Wow, I'm a dork.

I also had some wonderful estate sale luck today and walked (well, drove) away with this adorable pair of slipper chairs. I've wanted a set of chairs for our bedroom for awhile because I like to read in our room but I don't want to always have to lay on our bed to do it. These guys are pretty perfect and they were a steal. The lady running the sale had just slashed them to half price before we walked into the room and right after we decided to purchase them another couple came by and tried to steal them from us! We prevailed and I think they're adorable next to our windows!

2 comments:

Jaydubs said...

Oooh, I love those trivets--I keep meaning to get around to making 'em. (And I'm an Angel fan, too.)

Antelope Baby Industries said...

Yes, you should make the trivets! Also, I just saw the episode with buffy where angel becomes human. I teared up a teeny bit!