Friday, April 10, 2009

New Swimsuit


It came in the mail yesterday from this place! I haven't bought a bathing suit in 2 years and I thought I'd treat myself with the honeymoon and everything coming up. Ahh, weddings, such a good excuse to spend too much money. It is super cute on and now they're sold out so I'm glad I grabbed it when I did.
More crafty stuff soon! I also want to share the awesome projects I've done for one of my classes at PNCA but I need to take pictures first. Our place is a mess and we're heading up to Seattle for the second weekend in a row for a certain someone's first birthday so I have no idea when I'll get to that. In the meantime, imagine me sunning myself on the beach in south france in this cute '50's suit! Jealous?

2 comments:

julia said...

gah! it's SO cute. I am jealous!

Kristin Joy said...

WOW.!! That polka dot swimsuit is looking fabulous. I am really jealous...