Saturday, February 7, 2009



It's been a busy couple of weeks which I've been using as an excuse to not update here. But there is news so I should share. First, our ceremony location is set, it's Cape Lookout State Park on the Oregon coast. Here's an awesome shot of the coast line where the park is, however, our ceremony will be on this small patch of grass right off the beach.

I'm picturing something like this stick and fabric thing for the ceremony as well, but Dan won't be wearing a cheesy white suit and my dress will be less "wedding-y."

I did buy a dress which is really exciting but I'm still not sure if it's the one, you know? I've got some time so I guess if it isn't the one then I can return it. I found this other beauty, pictured above, online yesterday and now I'm in love with it, so I'm not sure what to do.
Today we are meeting this awesome bar owner to see about renting out his space for our reception. He's going to give us a quote for food, beer and wine and I'm crossing my fingers that it isn't out of our budget. Man, this wedding thing is hard.

No comments: