Sunday, January 11, 2009

News.


The holidays are gone but I feel busier than ever! First, the boy and I got engaged over the holidays (yay us!) and we'll be getting married this summer, so I'm already trying to get the date and location planned. Here's the beautiful ring he picked out for me. I'm so impressed, it's exactly what I wanted. I'm also getting ready for classes at PNCA, which I'm really looking forward to. Don't worry, I've got some crafty stuff on my plate as well. Today I'm working on a new dress and if it turns out I'll post about it this week. I'm totally in love with the fabric I picked out for it. As for new years resolutions, I'm not so big on these but this year I'm looking forward to making strides towards a career instead of a job and planning an awesome wedding.

2 comments:

lookpoppies said...

Oh wow, congratulations! I remember you'd just met the Boy when we were in Paris, and you were totally twitterpated then too. Can't wait to hear about all the planning--crafty weddings are the best!

julia said...

i am so unbelievably and incredibly happy for you and dan!! congratulations!

p.s. that ring is an art deco knockout!