Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Shipping Sale


My least favorite thing about shopping online is having to pay for shipping. That's why when sales like Chronicle Books friends and family sale happens, which offers 35% off all merchandise and free shipping, I jump at it. In fact, I knocked nearly half the people on my Christmas list off when I did some shopping at their online store yesterday. (If you want to take advantage of this sale, just enter "FRIENDS" in the promo box when you're checking out- The sale goes until Friday December 5th) I was so inspired by this and other "free shipping" sales I've seen that I decided to have one of my own. From now until December 15th, the last day you can place an order with me to get it in time for Christmas, I'll be offering free shipping when you order 2 or more onesies from my shop. Just send me a convo before you purchase, indicating the onesies you'd like to buy, I'll change the shipping amount to 0, reserve them under your name, and send you a convo back to let you know they're ready to buy. Easy, right?

No comments: